Search our Jobs
A Marketing Manager is required by Data Management client based near Basingstoke, Hampshire. A salary of up to £37k is available dependent upon experience.
Our client needs “a Doer” and not just a strategist, but someone who can delivery marketing packages for the purposes of business development and lead generation.
Our client does not have Sales teams, but has affiliate relationship manager who set up reseller contract with cients in various verticles to promote the comapny software. We are seeking someone who can create digital campaigns to generate leads for each reseller in varied markets to either piggy-back corporate high level campaign or as a value added sales too..
You will work alongside the Relationship Manager to create marketing toolkits suited to various clients and demographics. Solid experience creating, building and executing webinars, events and marketing content for various campaigns as well as managing the roadmap for the customer journey and follows ups is key for this role.
You will be a hands on Marketing Manager capable of drawing together product information to appeal to various market using tone of voice, language and video creatively.
You will support the business development efforts of the business creating opportunity for growth and structure to a well balance business environment.
Our client is an exciting firm based in the Data Management and Information Security space. They are seeking structure and stability within the Marketing team where your autonomy and creativity will be valued highly.
- Strong content management and tone of voice campaign management.
- Strong collateral management and marketing toolkit creation.
- Strong creativity and innovative campaign creation.
- Excellent management of lead generation through digital formats.
- Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing campaigns is required.
Basic salary from £30k to £37k plus pension and share scheme
Commute from: Winchester / Hook / Camberley / Farnham / Surrey / Reading / Berkshire
Senior Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Affiliate Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- Marketing Manager vacancy in Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Strong creativity and digital lead generation skills are required
- Good knowledge of affiliate marketing required.