Search our Jobs
A talented Microsoft certified IT Support Engineer with client facing experience is required for a position that has a heavy Microsoft focus. A salary of up to £32,000 is available depending on experience. The successful candidate will join a successful Managed Service provider who are actively growing and offer excellent progression opportunities.
A full drivers licence and access to a vehicle is required for this position with the company paying mileage expenses.
Based from the office near Reading, The IT Support Engineer will provide 2nd line service desk support and on an ad-hoc basis travel to client sites where needed. There will be plenty of opportunity to progress as the company grows along with the opportunity to test and expand your technical skill set.
A full drivers licence will be required for this position
- Take Calls and deal with problems over the phone or remotely from raised tickets
- Work on own initiative to solve problems while on site
- Remain up to date with latest technologies and platforms.
- Full Driving License
- MSP or busy service desk would be useful but not essential
- Windows desktop installation / troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 Support
- Active Directory – User and policy administration
- Microsoft Server 2008-2019
- Any Microsoft/CompTIA/Cisco/VMWare qualifications
A starting base salary of up to £32k plus benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading company that provide quality IT solutions to clients in the area
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com